The Nxt Museum is the first fully-dedicated New Media Art Museum in The Netherlands. An immersive, multi-sensory, fine art destination that fuses art and technology to challenge assumptions, open minds and connect with what is Nxt. We are passionate about art, technology, science and innovation and are on a mission to push the boundaries of what a museum can be.
The Sales & Partnerships Manager will develop and implement the partnership program of Nxt Museum. You will manage strategically the relationship with new and existing clients/partners by identifying commercial opportunities (based on data) and contribute to the realisation of the commercial targets. As Partnership Manager, you will play a key role in rolling out the partnership strategy & acquisition for Nxt Museum as well as managing sales funnel including venue hire, group & school bookings.
- Actively approaching potential partners and close deals.
- Managing the relationship with current partners.
- Managing incoming client requests for venue hire, group bookings, school bookings and private bookings in collaboration with the Operations team.
- Plan and develop partnerships programmes and events through to production.
- Ongoing acquisition of new clients for venue hire, group & private bookings and partnerships in collaboration with the Marketing team (Prospecting, cold-calling, booking meetings and pitching to partners).
- Developing growth strategies for day to day ticket sales.
- Design policies and strategies related to client communications.
- Build working relationships with clients.
- Find new business opportunities, such as projects that will increase revenue and meet company goals.
- Prepare and manage all supporting communication documentation for successful project management.
- Liaising with external partners (ie. CJP, Schools, municipality, local events partners, production partners and brands / sponsors, etc.)
- Liaising with internal teams to build sales strategies and communication plans (Marketing) as well as implementation plans (Ops & Creative)
- Tracking and reporting of quarterly sales results for Management as well as shareholder meetings.
- Actively manage partnerships pipeline and report progress to the Managing Director & Head Of Operations.
- Setting up a sales dashboard and implementing a CRM system.
- Hitting yearly sales targets and building up a long term network of clients.
- Represent Nxt Museum externally with passion.
Experience & Profile:
You have 2+ years experience in sales or business development within the hospitality / museum / event industry or in a tech company. You thrive in creative environments, work well with teams of creative and technical talent.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (sales / strategy / partnerships).
- An understanding of branding and marketing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibility across teams to maintain and build relationships at all levels.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (in both verbal and written forms).
- A natural people person, confident and at ease interacting with all levels. An absolute team player.
- Independent, strategic thinker & solution driven.
- Positive energy.
- Flexible (in mindset, work methods, about tasks and working hours).
- Drive, determination and persistence. A hands-on attitude with the ability to multi-task.
- Curious, open minded and inclusive with a global and forward looking mindset.
- Passionate about art, culture and technology.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.