Inclusive communication. What is it, and why is it so essential? The market is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more diverse. The traditional way of advertising is thus considerably challenged. If you want to remain relevant as a brand, it’s important to conduct inclusive marketing. With this you create a social impact. And in addition to diversity & inclusion being a social issue, it also has benefits for your business itself.
During this training you will learn which steps you need to take to successfully carry out your inclusive mission.
Max. 15 attendees per session
After this training:
- You know the difference between diverse and inclusive communication
- You have concrete tools that you can apply in your marketing strategy
- You’re provided with best and worst practices
- You get a step-by-step plan for setting up an inclusive marketing plan
- Have you learned where blind spots lie and how to prevent them